My thanks for my surprising nomination to vivacious book reviewer, blogger, and author of Mirror Deep – Joss Landry at http://josslandry.com/blog/
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
- I recently moved to New England after spending most of my life on the West Coast, from Seattle to San Diego.
- My adult daughter, who was diagnosed with such severe learning disabilities they told me she’d never read above third grade level, recently graduated cum laude with a BS in Cell Biology.
- I used to have two huge wolf dogs (one weighed 146 lbs), and I still miss them terribly.
- I’m allergic to paper.
- I recently retired after nearly 30 years as a professional psychic and channel.
- There are only two things left on my “things I’ve always wanted to do” list: to experience kayaking and Tantric sex.
- One of my favorite pastimes is editing romance, suspense, thriller and YA indie authors’ manuscripts. Curious? Visit my Demon for Details Manuscript Editing site.
Here are my nominees for this delightful award. Check them out! Some are already well known, all are worth browsing!
- Druid, philosopher, psychologist & creator of divination decks (with his wife) Philip Carr-Gomm http://philipcarrgomm.wordpress.com/2013/01/22/love-makes-sense/
- Author of YA, spiritual, and space operas C. B. Williams http://chroniclesofcbwilliams.com/
- Paranormal YA & romantic suspense author L j Charles http://ljcharles.blogspot.com/
- Romance author Zoe Dawson/Karen Anders http://www.zoedawson.com & http://www.karenanders.com/
- Erotic romance author Kitty DuCane http://www.kittyducane.com/
- Romantic suspense & time travel author Teresa Reasor http://www.teresareasor.com
- Sizzling paranormal romance author Sadie Hart http://sadiehart.com/
- Sizzling romantic suspense author Sharon Hamilton http://sharonhamiltonauthor.blogspot.com/
- Author of an amazing variety of novels Joan Maze http://joanmaze.webs.com/
- Author/editor/publisher and take-no-prisoners blogger Zetta Brown http://zettasdesk.com/
- Romance author & Accidental Cowgirl Kit Frazier http://kitfrazier.com/wordpress/
- My favorite blog for writers, Writers in the Storm http://writersinthestorm.wordpress.com/
- Author Delin Colon’s blog for her book Rasputin and the Jews http://therealrasputin.wordpress.com/
- One of my absolute favorite blogs with several absolute favorite authors, Word Wenches http://wordwenches.typepad.com/
- Scrumptious spiritual/Tarot blog by Sally Felt http://sallyfelt.com/